My Dream HOUSE

If i could design my dream house it would look like someone who’s obsessed with plants lives there, but it would all be fake plants because I would kill all of them. I would want my house to look like a modern greenhouse with lot’s of natural light. Despite what people might think I don’t wanna mansion I simply want a fancy home fit for me and my future corgi.

KITCHEN

My kitchen would have white counter and island made out of quarts with sage green cabinets with and gold handles to the right side of the kitchen there will be a coffee corner with a snow cone machine and a cooler. The coffee corner will be its own part of the kitchen and have quarts as an wall around it . In the front of the kitchen there is an glass wall going out to the porch. The porch who have dark wood flooring and white lawn chairs in one of those hanging couch hammock’s.

MY LIVING ROOM

in front of my kitchen I will have my living room. I will have a long family size couch even though it’s just for me that is a White stain proof couch with baby light gray throw pillows and I knitted blanket. My coffee table will be circular and made out of dark wood. I want a thin light grey carpet so that it’s easier to vacuum.

MY BEDROOM

I want my bedroom to have a desk that moves up and down and comes with a wireless charging station witch will be in front of a window. I want my bed to have have silk gold sheets and a white comforter with a knitted throw blanket and baby green throw pillows. I would want a night stand (whitewood) and a tree lamp. My room would have dark wood floors and a hallway leading to my humongous closet. In the corner of my room I want a white fluffy recliner chair and a circular wood coffee table.

MY BATHROOM/ CLOSET

in my room there is a hall to my closet which also connects to my bathroom. My closet would have touch open drawers and a remote to open the cabinets and accessories like in the movie princess diaries. All the cabinets would be lined and gold and be made of quarts like my kitchen. My closet is open so that to the left of the room is my bathroom. My bathroom has A shower with white stone with a bunch of green and dark blue stones mixed into it. And I want a very high pressure showerhead because who does not like a massage. my bathroom counter will be made out of the same type of stone as my shower with cabinets again lined with gold but made out of the same material as the counter. I will also have a ginormous bathtub that has jets inside of it so it’s like a Jacuzzi and it will have LED lights. in my bathroom I also want a laundry and dryer machine in the very back of my closet/bathroom.

One thought on “My Dream HOUSE